We are looking for an experienced Business Development (BD) professional to increase our footprint in existing markets and diversity into new markets by leveraging Strativia’s broad range of service offerings and capabilities.
Education & Experience:
- Utilize our GWAC/BIC/IDIQ portfolio to drive and grow business. Strativia is a prime contractor on multiple GSA MAS Schedules, GSA OASIS SB Pool 1, GSA OASIS 8(a) Pool 1, GSA 8(a) STARS III,; FAA eFAST; and Navy SeaPort NextGen.
- Identify and qualify opportunities that strategically align with company goals and objectives.
- Meet with potential clients to understand client needs; gather intelligence and shape requirements and acquisition plans.
- Participate in team building and partner network growth.
- Contribute and participate in business development strategy sessions and bid gate reviews.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s and 7+ years of demonstrated business development success in the Federal Government
- Experience pursuing task orders under GWACs, BICs, and IDIQs
- Solid understanding of the business development process including, identifying, qualifying and targeting opportunities for capture/pursuit
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and business acumen
- Demonstrated communication skills with potential clients
- Demonstrated industry relationships and team building skills
- Confidence and experience dealing with senior executives; ability to work effectively in fast-paced, time sensitive, and often multi-tasking environment
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets