Education and Experience:
- Process high volumes of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Deliver mail and packages to local Post Office throughout Arlington, Virginia, while following applicable distribution procedures
- Input data into excel and corresponding software daily
- Complete submitted request according to mail process for the day
- Answering phones as needed
- Lifting large UPS boxes and bags of mail
- Deliver mail to offsite building
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information
- Communicate with Team Lead and PM to ensure deadlines are met
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one-year office service experience, preferably in a government, legal, banking or large corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must be willing to work overtime if needed.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets