- Exercise a high level of understanding of the Department of Energy’s business systems and industry requirements using knowledge of the Federal financial and accounting policies and systems requirements.
- Utilize knowledge working with multi-year/no-year appropriations and differing appropriations.
- Formulate strategic financial plans, and correlate financing requirements into executable budgets utilizing analyzed data from data tools.
- Develop automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Assess products and or procedures for compliance with government standards, accounting principles, internal controls, and multi-tiered system application standards.
- Comprehend interrelationships between financial management requirements and automated solutions, considering the current system environment and the potential integration of added
- Manage completion of work within the time frame specified by the client, ensuring that all requirements are met.
- Prepare milestone status reports and presentations.
- Use knowledge of activity based costing, business case analysis and outsourcing requirements.
- Prepare and complete internal control evaluations to meet the annual requirements of the Federal Managers' Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in or equivalent with 6 to 9 years of specialized experience. Education can be substituted with proven 6 to 9 years of specialized experience.
- Must have 6 to 9 years of budgeting experience with specialized experience in financial management
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets