Selected applicants will serve as clerical assistants performing a variety of day-to-day clerical tasks in support of one or more clerical, technical or administrative staff. Duties include
- Operating copying machines
- Answering telephones
- Delivering messages
- Sorting and arranging mail and other materials for filing
- Stocking forms or other office supplies
- Performing miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
This is a part-time position working approximately 20 hours per week during school sessions.
- U.S. Citizen
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an accredited technical or vocational school, two-year or four-year college or university, graduate or professional school.
- Applicant must be taking at least a half-time academic, vocational, or technical course load leading to a degree, diploma, or certificate
The work hours will be set by the division supervisor in consideration of the contract employee’s class schedule. During periods of vacation and school breaks, contract employees may be allowed to increase their part-time hours or work full-time (40 hours per week).
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets