Education and Experience:
- Provide a wide variety of administrative and data entry functions.
- Provide support to various office personnel
- Entering information into various division databases
- Opening cases
- Generating form letter and/or court documents
- Posting payments
- Sorts, arranges and files various documents
- Reviewing information on the federal district court’s electronic case filing database, civil and/or criminal files, or other reference materials
- Generate legal notices of case events
- Produce a variety of written documents and material utilizing a wide range of office software applications
- May respond to inquiries via phone, email, letter and fax, assessing issues, and determining appropriate information to be provided, or to whom the inquiry should be referred.
- Coordinates and prepares travel itineraries for office staff and case witnesses
- Performs record keeping, reporting and information handling for assigned office division
- Makes messenger trips to other division floors and the courthouse
- Sort Mail & prepares mail/packages for shipment
- May serve as a relief Receptionist on an as needed basis
- Knowledge of office skills, personal computers, scanners, copy and fax machines, and an ability to work as a team member and facilitate work processes among other staff members.
- Must be able to apply judgment in conducting daily work, interaction with others, and taking initiative in planning tasks to be accomplished.
- Must be able to operate a computer terminal, personal computer, to produce a wide range of documents, create spreadsheets or data bases, and capable of utilizing Department specific software such as VNS, CDCS, Caseview, UFMS, E2 Travel, etc.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets