The purpose of this position is to accelerate the pace of technological development in the fields of indoor mapping, tracking, and navigation for first responders. This position will assist senior engineers at PSCR in developing software for a localization ground truth system, further refine an indoor tracking augmented reality visualization system, and otherwise support the goals of the LBS portfolio.
- Assist in the development of software code related to a localization ground truth systems and other projects.
- Prioritize and implement data wrangling tools related to point cloud datasets that contain labeled public safety relevant information.
- Develop open source AI systems using labeled point cloud and image datasets to identify public safety items of interest. After appropriate NIST administrative steps, post to GitHub or other appropriate venue to share resulting code with the research community.
- Investigate the effect that object obfuscation in image datasets has on the ability for AI systems to identify non-obfuscated objects of interest in that same dataset. Publish results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from an accredited college or university
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience can be used to meet the minimum qualifications
- Experience with programming and training AI systems
- Experience with data wrangling of large (>100GB) datasets
- Experience designing software to interoperate with indoor tracking systems Familiarity and experience with rendering Point Cloud datasets
- Proficiency with C++, C, Python, and other software languages Willingness and ability to quickly learn new software tools
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets