The following are tasks and applicant must be able to perform in this position. This position overview is not intended to be all-inclusive and the employee may perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the team lead or other higher-level managers.
Education and Experience:
- Schedule and conduct annual ITE and Equipment inventories and ensure custodians are performing essential duties correctly.
- Arrange in-plant transfer of materials to meet productions schedules.
- Coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules or department supervisors’ priorities.
- Review productions schedules and confers with department supervisors to determine material required or overdue and locate material.
- Examine material delivered to production departments to verify if type specified.
- Verify accountability for Capital and COMSEC equipment accounts.
- Process customer GPC, Form 9, AFWAY and SBSS requests for ITE and equipment items.
- Requisition materials and establish delivery sequences to departments according to job order priorities and anticipated availability of material.
- Load and update account records on all computer data bases DPAS related to ITE and equipment.
- Interface and respond to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Arranges with department supervisors for repair and assembly of material and its transportation to various departments.
- Train ITE and Equipment Custodians and Sub-Custodians.
- Interact with higher headquarters on ITE and Equipment questions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience and performance in military or civilian workforce.
The ideal candidate must have an active DoD secret clearance and NM driver’s license. Familiar with PC computers use of compatible software and basic mathematics, possess good organization and communication skills.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets