The VTC program provides services vital to leadership operations and their ability to collaborate effectively with widely dispersed staff and support functions. This position is highly visible to senior leadership, military and civilian. Candidate must have the ability to quickly diagnose and solve issues with AV/VTC hardware and software components.
Education and Experience:
- Experience in most aspects of video conferencing, including layout of a conference room system and troubleshooting and analysis regardless of the equipment vendor.
- Experience with managing logistics between multiple entities within the army related directly to scheduling.
- Experience and knowledge in Audio Visual Videoconferencing Integration is a needed
- Experienced with Cisco administration interfaces via web browser.
- Possess technical knowledge of VTC and AV systems, equipment, equipment integration, operation, compatibility, troubleshooting techniques, procedures and testing.
- Conduct routine maintenance of video cameras, microphones, projectors and flat-panel displays, touch-screens, speakers, amplifiers and other VTC associated equipment.
- Conduct pre-meeting checks to include camera initialization, VTC dialing schedules, Mic prep, and more.
- Possess good writing, oral, and presentations skills.
- Required to produce Weekly Activity Reports to the direct manager
- Active Secret Clearance
- 5 years’ experience in the VTC field
- Security + Certification
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets