The SNAP Customer Service Analyst position is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service via phone to SNAP EBT retailers and recipients. Including assisting with other related SNAP areas and duties.
- Handle high inbound call volume. Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Education and Qualifications:
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction, meet company expectations and call metric goals
- Take the extra mile to engage customers and provide high quality customer service at all times
- Support work procedures and processes of the company and departmental standards and strategic directives. Uses appropriate judgement in upward communication regarding customer’s concerns.
- High school diploma/ GED diploma or Associate’s Degree
- Great Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Great Attention to Detail and People Skills
- Great Organizational and Multitasking Skills
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Skills
- Entry level Technical Skills
- High School Diploma or 1 year of solid Customer Service Skills
- Fluently speaks English and Spanish
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets