This position will provide administrative/front desk support for the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Missouri.
Education and Experience:
- Completes all aspects of travel in accordance with Federal Travel Regulations and DOJ travel policies, including travel arrangements; preparing cost comparisons; submitting authorizations; completing vouchers; and submitting local mileage claims.
- Performs general clerical support functions including photocopying, scanning, delivering items, filing, and assembling notebooks with tabs.
- Sorts incoming mail and prepares outgoing mail including packing boxes for shipment.
- Perform simple typing assignments using word processing equipment.
- Assists with closed case filing; inventory; restocking supply areas; and escorting vendors.
- Performs routine receptionist functions such as answering telephones, greeting visitors, and maintaining sign-in logs and visitor badges.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative role
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vet