Education and Experience:
- Performs routine manual and clerical duties to assist with receiving of documents, parts, equipment, and other materials.
- Receives incoming materials Inspect package/material for visual damage Ensure material is verified to the appropriate program/project-specified forms
- Inputs received material into Tracking Database
- Performs physical count of assets, research count discrepancies
- Escorts and assists customers during warehouse location visits.
- Re-warehouse material as needed.
- Able to use basic processes of inspection/examination procedures for material.
- May operate hand and power equipment, including forklift, for material handling.
- Deliver or Pick-up packages as needed.
- Assist with conducting inventories
- Performs range of duties within the classified department, ensures items being received, stowed or shipped meet DOD standards
- Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum eighteen months experience in material handling, supply, distribution, inspection, QA, or related processes. Must be able to use DSS and other automated distribution systems used at DLA.
- Must be able to follow requirements of MIL-STD 129 and DLA Manuals or other directives as required. Must be licensed and experienced in the use of MHE.
The individual and supervisor assure that the degree of risk is reduced to the lowest level. Work involves repetitive motions and may involve sitting and/or standing for long periods of time. Work in this position may require the incumbent be able to lift 50 lbs. overhead and/or repetitively.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets