- Follow and adhere to the statement of work
- Oversee two locations including supervision of employees, meeting contractual obligations, as well as maintaining a safe work environment
- Review daily operations to ensure mail items are processed timely and accurately and within scope
- Coordinate production assignments, job lay out, inventory control, and postal operations to meet contractual obligations
- Provide support, training and coaching to less experienced team members based on own expertise and knowledge
- Submit timely and accurate records and reports necessary for the operation of the department and contract requirements
- Contributes fully to an effective team environment; demonstrates willingness to work cooperatively with others to achieve shared goals
- Demonstrates effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives.
- Monitors staff to ensure performance; achieves department standards and schedules
- Reconcile all postage meter calculations at the end of each day
- Ensures all systems and reports are reviewed daily to manage production
- Communicates with Team and Program Manager to provide feedback on status of work
- Notify the Program Manager when materials or machine maintenance is needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year work experience with mail handling and distribution or experience in other areas which give evidence of ability to perform tasks required in this statement of work.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets