This professional position requires the ability to organize and manage a complex office that oversees the Office of Clean Coal and Carbon Management and two divisions within FE-20, and the Office of Petroleum Reserves.
- Handles differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work of the office according to the supervisor's general instructions, priorities, duties, policies, and program goals.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and incoming correspondence; personally, responds to requests for information concerning office procedures; determines which requests should be handled by the supervisor, appropriate staff member or other offices
- Prepare and sign routine, nontechnical correspondence in own or supervisor's name
- Schedules tentative appointments without prior clearance
- Makes arrangements for conferences and meetings and assembles established background materials, as directed
- Attend meetings and record and report on the proceedings
- Reviews outgoing materials and correspondence for internal consistency and conformance with supervisor's procedures; assures that proper clearances have been obtained, when needed
- Collects information from the files or staff for routine inquiries on office program(s) or periodic reports. Refers nonroutine requests to supervisor or staff
- Coordinates personnel and administrative forms for the office and forwards for processing.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience that is relevant and directly related to an executive assistant is required.
- A BS or BA degree (or an additional six (6) years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree)
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets