Oversee Tripler Army Medical Center’s computer systems for the in-processing office ensuring the network and computers are running properly and access are distributed accordingly.
Education and Experience:
- Establish accounts for network access and annual trainings
- Correspond with other DOD facilities regarding permanent change of duty station, deployments, and temporary change of duty stations to update systems accordingly
- Resolve help desk tickets and update ticket status in ticketing system
- Track IMD required cyber related trainings and updating staff profiles on ATCTS (Army training tracking system) for compliance purposes
- Provisioning, De-provisioning, and transferring DOD email for Tripler Army Medical Center staff
- Assistance with updating staff information listed in the Global Address List
- Manage Tripler Army Medical Center’s Information Management Loaner Laptop program
- Activate directory network accounts by creating, managing, and troubleshooting issues for TAMC staff members
Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least three (3) years of experience in related field
Must have COMPTIA A+ or Security + certification. The ideal candidate will have experience with managing Active Directory objects, and MS Outlook email accounts. Able to communicate face to face with customers with a variety of IT related issues, in a high paced work environment.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets