Education and Experience:
- Ability to do independent research on topics relevant to the program being supported
- Ability to track Congressional Activity and prepare summaries of the issues.
- Ability to track Programmatic issues that are produced by Non-Government Organizations and the Academic community.
- Ability to understand Government policy issues and have the ability to summarize them and report to upper management.
- Ability to conduct independent research using the internet, scholarly journal databases, news reports, and attend public policy debates.
- Awareness of organizations outside the government that conduct related research to those issues conducted at the Department of Energy National Labs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science or related field.
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Ability to interact with Senior level management.
- Ability to communicate orally and effectively in writing.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets