Education and Experience:
- Supports the assignments of the technical staff.
- Formulates concepts and implements layout designs for artwork and publications.
- Works with employees on background information, objectives, presentation
- approaches, styles, printing, techniques and other production factors.
- Determines size and arrangement of materials and copies based upon available spaces, layout principles and aesthetic concepts.
- May assist employees by drafting designs for annual reports, covers, books, brochures, displays, logos, certificates, and other publications.
- Review and drafts reports, talking points, PowerPoint briefs, etc.
- Preparing briefing materials
- Ability to interact with Senior level management
- Four-year degree in writing, the liberal arts, journalism, communications, or other field focused on writing
- Minimum two years of relevant experience
- Skilled in the Microsoft suite especially Teams and PowerPoint.
- Knows the difference between passive and active voice.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets