Strativia is currently looking to hire a Logistics/Supply Lead for our Logistics Material Control Activity contract with AFRL at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. This individual will oversee a team that provides admin, material handling, equipment control, shipping and receiving, and supply store activities for LMCA AFRL at Kirtland.
Education and Experience:
- Provide full-time on site management of the day-to-day operations of the Logistics Material Control Activity at the Air Force research Lab (AFRL) Phillips Research Site (PRS) at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM.
- Act as the Primary Equipment Custodian and perform an annual review of the ARFL custody list.
- Review regulations, directives, and policies.
- Working knowledge of the Air Force Standard Base Supply System (SBSS) and Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), administrating DoD accountable property records and coordinating actions with other base agencies
- Perform the duties of the Equipment Accountability Element (EAE)
- Compile and Submit monthly metrics reports detailing activity on Equipment, IT, and other assets.
- Process Appointment letters
- Manage the Report of Survey (ROS) program for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed property.
- Serve as the Primary IT equipment custodian for local staff.
- Preform monthly and quarterly self-inspections.
- Act as the Primary Traffic Management Office (TMO) shipping agent.
- Must be able to gain and maintain access to Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS)
High School Diploma and relevant logistics, supply, and supervisory experience required.
Individuals should be able to obtain and DoD Secret Clearance.
Skills and Qualifications:
Should have a min of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity that demonstrates working knowledge of general supply principles such as:
- Materials Management
- Inventory Control
- Storage and Receipt
- Property Management
- Air Force policies and procedures
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets