- Formulates concepts and implements layout designs for artwork and publications.
- Works with employees on background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, printers, techniques and other production factors.
- Determines size and arrangement of materials and copies based upon available spaces, layout principles and aesthetic concepts.
- Serves as a consultant to departments for graphics and artwork projects.
- Assist employees by drafting designs for annual reports, covers, books, brochures, displays, logos, certificates, and other publications.
- Researches, selects and secures suitable illustrative or photographic materials for developing visual communications media.
- Applies all types of media in order to produce a wide variety of graphic artwork and graphics for visual communications; communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Assess the customer’s immediate needs and ensure customer’s receipt of needed services through personal service or making appropriate recommendations.
- At least five (5) years of experience in support of graphics production.
- Must be able to analyze requests, recommend, and create work products; safely use computer software programs and graphic art tools and equipment to produce work products.
- Knowledge of graphic design concepts and layout techniques; principles, tools, techniques, and software pertaining to art media, graphics, and general office operation; advanced level computer hardware operation and use; advanced level computerized graphic programs required.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets