This position will provide clerical support for the U.S. Attorney's Office, Western District of Louisiana
Education and Experience:
- Assess the relevance or responsiveness of legal data using knowledge of the facts of the case and how they apply to the law.
- Maintain a variety of documents including but not limited to, electronically stored information in databases, excel spreadsheets, emails, etc.
- Perform page-by-page review and analyze documents and evidence and organize the information using manual files keeping an electronic database for final legal review.
- Review and organizing of documents may include summarizing, tab, highlight, chart and collect certain documents or information gleaned from evidence as well as create discovery listings and privilege and redaction logs.
- Review documents to determine if the document is privileged as the basis of client-attorney communication or a work product, possibly editing or redacting the content of the information.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of relevant experience
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets