We are seeking a highly capable and dedicated Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to provide essential front desk support for our esteemed client. This critical role will serve as the first point of contact for clients, visitors, and personnel, ensuring a professional and welcoming environment. The successful candidate will handle various administrative tasks and contribute to the smooth functioning of the office.
Education and Experience:
- Greeting Clients and Visitors: Welcome all guests with a warm and friendly demeanor, creating a positive first impression. Assist them in finding their way around the office and ensure their needs are met throughout their visit.
- Client Announcements: Announce clients as required to relevant personnel and departments, ensuring seamless communication and coordination.
- Workplace Security: Responsible for issuing, checking, and collecting visitor badges to maintain office security. Maintain accurate visitor logs and implement security procedures as required.
- Administrative Support: Assist with a range of administrative tasks, including but not limited to copying, faxing, note-taking, and making travel arrangements for staff members.
- Meeting and Training Room Preparation: Ensure meeting and training rooms are well-organized, equipped, and prepared for various sessions and events.
- Telephone Operations: Answer incoming phone calls professionally and direct them to the appropriate individuals. Screen and forward calls as necessary.
- Collaborative Support: Provide assistance to colleagues and team members with administrative tasks to facilitate a smooth workflow within the office.
- Mail Handling: Sort and distribute incoming mail appropriately to the relevant departments or individuals.
- Junior Administrative Team Management: Oversee the junior administrative team, providing guidance, support, and fostering their professional development.
- Customer Service: Deliver outstanding customer service to clients, visitors, and staff, ensuring a positive and pleasant experience for everyone.
- Appointment Scheduling: Manage appointment calendars efficiently, scheduling appointments as requested by clients and staff members.
- High School Diploma or Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- At least one (1) year of experience in an administrative role
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets