Strativia is seeking an Intelligence Watch Officer to oversee the technical and operational functions, planning, and organization of resources to complete the IOC watch team/shift work service.
- Experience in intelligence programs or projects with emphasis in large intelligence operations of complex proportions; project development from inception to deployment; skilled in management and control of contract/program funds and resources; demonstrated capability in managing multi-task contracts/projects and/or subcontracts of various complexity and/or multiple contracts.
- General experience includes increasing responsibilities within the discipline and/or management and interactions with senior-level government personnel.
- Excellent program management, business, and problem-solving skills.
- Have knowledge of government programs to manage the program.
- Demonstrated evidence of oral and written communication skills, conflict resolution techniques.
- Proven ability to perform under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and work effectively with tact and discretion with federal and contractor senior management, guests and senior decision-makers internally and externally.
- Strong oral communications skills and the ability to effectively brief various IC officials and senior DOE officials on a daily basis.
- Proven track record working in a fast paced environment while multitasking (multiple phone calls, cable traffic/electronic mail monitoring, tasking from various Government agencies, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: All source information including HUMINT, SIGINT, IMINT, Open Source, and ELINT.
- Familiarity with the functions, policy, and responsibility of the DOE-IN.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community. Expert specialized knowledge of the capabilities and operations of the US Intelligence Community. Ability to state intelligence requirements, research intelligence databases, interact with intelligence agencies to obtain intelligence products or services. Has a broad background and comprehensive experience in intelligence techniques and operations and the ability to apply this knowledge to problems related to incoming intelligence and national security information. Experience coordinating with various U.S. Government agencies relating to intelligence, foreign policy, and or law enforcement issues.
- Skill in intelligence research, analysis, and production. The incumbent has a thorough understanding of principles and techniques employed in intelligence collection, processing, production, and dissemination, as well as the analytical techniques used to develop finished intelligence reports assessments. Ability to research, assemble, write, and edit quality control intelligence reports, assessments, and briefing books for senior level personnel at a high standard of quality.
- Expertise in control, processing and distribution of sensitive intelligence and national security information. The incumbent must have extensive experience in information dissemination operations. He/she must have expert level knowledge of information distribution and classified material control practices as defined in DOE, Intelligence Community, and other pertinent directives.
- Thorough understanding of the role of the DOE and skill in representing Departmental positions and maintaining liaison with senior officials internal and external to the Department. The incumbent must have knowledge of DOE missions, functions, and organization. The incumbent must have expert knowledge of international economics, political affairs, enforcement and terrorism issues as they relate to the DOE and the IC.
- Familiarity with the operation of intelligence and national security communications systems. The incumbent must have knowledge of a wide range of telecommunications concepts, principles, and practices to accomplish work processes using voice, data and telecommunications devices. The incumbent must have comprehensive knowledge of Telecommunications and Information Systems, Local Area Networks, Secure Internet networks, Intelligence Community networks, DODIIS AMHS JWICS messaging systems, Facsimile systems, Secure Telephone systems Reproduction equipment (copiers, scanners, VCR, DVD-R's) and Video Teleconferencing equipment (SVTS, JWICS, net meeting).
- Ability to execute emergency procedures and support senior leadership during crisis situations. The incumbent must have a comprehensive knowledge of IN and DOE continuity of operations planning and emergency response procedures.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, precise and persuasive manner.
- Able to contribute to development and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and improved business practices with an eye to professionalizing Intelligence Operations Center operations and ensuring high standards of efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, organization, and problem-solving skills, including superior ability to work effectively both independently and in a team or collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated high-level of expertise in the use of business processes and Microsoft Office Products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint, and Access).
- Significant knowledge and current experience with the Intelligence Community, including DOE-IN, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, and the Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004.
- Knowledge of broad strategic issues and challenges facing the operational capabilities of DOE and the IC, as well as the intelligence cycle of the U.S. Government and the U.S. foreign and national security policy communities.
- Ability to be proactive in developing innovative ideas and communicating them to all government staff.
- Demonstrated skill in identifying issues, delineating obstacles, and developing option to address them in order to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Demonstrated adaptability and flexibility to perform a wide range of tasks and collaborate with many different offices across DOE, the IC, and the U.S. Government.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across all levels, build relationships, and share knowledge; including the flexibility and professionalism to engage in discussions of controversial issues to summarize varying viewpoints to reach consensus.
- Demonstrated superior abilities in research and analysis, written and oral communications, presentations, and document management including the ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels, and produce written products that clearly and logically convey complex information and ideas.
- Experience developing policies and procedures, and multi-year strategic plans and schedules.
- Skill in drafting crisis and consequence management and operational plans and procedures, and executing and supporting those plans.
- Design, development, conduct/delivery and evaluation of national-level exercises and training.
- Support to the development and strengthening of relationships between the IC Title 50 and non-Title 50 entities.
- Expert knowledge of the National Exercise Program (NEP) and current experience planning, coordinating, conducting and preparing after action reports, including development of strategic objectives, evaluations, lessons learned, corrective actions, and development of the multi-year IC Exercise Schedule, in support of the NEP as it related to the IC, DoD, CJCS and other significant federal government exercise programs.
- Expert knowledge and current experience of Communications/Information Technology (Comms/IT) infrastructure, policy, directives, and operations as they pertain to National, DOE, IC, Sensitive Compartmented Information programs and the National Security/Emergency Preparedness (NS/EP) Communications, as well as CJCS EAP VOL 6.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coordinate, and produce reports, respond to White House and other federal departments/agencies questions and concerns on emergency management or energy issues.
- Be available to be on recall and/or on stand-by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week/365 days a year for National Security Emergencies, National and International Special Security Events, National, IC and DOE continuity alerts and activations, crisis incidents, incident management responses, other national response and recovery framework operations, and other activities as required by the Government.
- Support to ongoing DOE and IC emergency response activities, to include watch center and alternate facility plans and procedures.
- Maintenance of an effective vital records program, with special attention to Emergency Operating Records.
- Alert Notification of individuals and teams and the effective and efficient transition to crisis team operations and processes.
- Delivery of situational awareness and intelligence products that demonstrate DOE and IC collaboration and information sharing in support of National Response and Recovery Frameworks, Presidential Intelligence Priorities and the National Intelligence Priority Framework.
- Execution of Records management throughout all phases of operation.
- Ability to work shift-differentials between the hours of 7 PM to 6 PM, and off-normal hours.
- Ability to provide guidance to a junior intelligence watch officer as needed.
- Must posses or have the ability to obtain Top Secret Clearance.
Position requires contractor to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a business related field. A Master’s of Business Administration degree is highly desirable.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets