To provide IT support to the students attending courses within the MCoE. This position is responsible for loading and transporting multiple laptops from the imaging lab to the classroom; perform trouble shooting techniques to remedy issues students may encounter while in session; and assist with control processes.
Education and Experience:
- Apply efforts to meet scheduled requirements.
- Perform imaging
- Trouble shoot IT issues encountered by students
- Reset passwords
- Maintain inventory database
- Load, unload and transport laptops
- Perform briefs for classes with up to 280 students
- Associates degree in related discipline
- 4 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry 20-25 pounds
- Ability to stoop, bend and kneel
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets