- Perform data analysis and conduct studies of existing data and techniques; analyze data results and assist with implementing process improvement for DOE Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU).
- Perform data analysis in support of communication requests including, but not limited to controlled correspondence, unsolicited proposals, responses required by the SB-1 office, Director, Freedom of Information Act inquiries, requests for programmatic information, and telephone/e-mail information requests.
- Develop Performance Reports to identify and implement improvements; create and generate Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Reports of DOE OSDBU’s data, from the Federal Procurement Data System-Next Generation (FPDS-NG) database, and Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (e-SRS).
- Provide guidance of Small Business Acquisition Vehicles via databases such as e-Portal Commerce System, FSS schedules, FPDG-NG, e-SRS, i-Portal, SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search databases, etc.
- Provide technical expertise, performing web management and information technology services for DOE OSDBU’s website information and graphics.
- Maintain initiative, flexibility, and cooperation in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Data Analytics, Management Information Systems, or similar
- Must have 10+ years of senior level experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets