This position will assist the Commissioners of the Commodities Future Trading Commission (CFTC) in Washington, D.C, as administrative support for the business management functions. The specific work performed shall support a wide array of disciplines and complexities.
Education and Experience:
- Type correspondence
- Create and maintain files and file systems
- Coordinate schedules, appointments, and reserve conference rooms
- Monitor and maintain office supply levels
- Assist in development and quality control of work products (e.g., PowerPoint presentations)
- Enter data in, and generate reports from, commercial-off-the-shelf applications (e.g., Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Delphi, webTA, and E2) and custom-developed systems
- Manage biweekly time and attendance records of client employees in client’s time and attendance system (webTA)
- Coordinate and process travel requests and authorizations, including payment tracking
- Prepare daily agenda and calendar for Commissioner and other assigned Agency Executives as needed
- Prepare, update, and edit budget, human resources and other miscellaneous electronic documents and data tables, and organize exhibits on a recurring basis (i.e., daily or weekly as specified)
- Organize and update physical and electronic project management files and project portfolio indexes on a weekly basis
- Prepare binders and electronic files of all relevant project and budget artifacts and research
- Review daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly budget reports, highlighting changes for management review
- Review, edit, and finalize various work papers including but not limited to weekly staff meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinate logistics matters on an as needed basis including ensuring that required equipment is available (e.g., computers, phone)
- Update databases, as well as updating documents, information, and displays exhibits
- Track and compile status of funds reports for various offices as requested; review and follow-up on unliquidated balances reporting, generate financial management reports from the financial system of record (including, but not limited to, document status reports, purchase card reports and purchase order reports), as requested and review spend plan tracking to ensure that requisitions are received timely and that accurate commitments and obligations are input and tracked
- Process and transmit requisitions, training requests, and other financial documents
- Process and transmit personnel actions to appropriate branches; report and follow-up on a variety of personnel-related actions, training requests, on-boarding and move requests
- Provide assistance with a variety of budget formulation tasks, including inputting data into Agency-wide applications and tracking progress of requests
- Maintain and distribute Logistics & Operations (LO) internal
- Prepare policy and procedure documents for client approval
- Assess and review office/division client net pages for content updates
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, but Associates Degree and four (4) years of work experience or two (2) years of college coursework and five (5) years of administrative experience to include at least two (2) years of support to senior level executives may be acceptable to substitute for experience.
- Experience with the full MS Office Business Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and, Visio)
- Experience coordinating and schedules meetings in MS outlook
- Experience coordinating with various administrative offices within an organization
- Skill in the use of proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, business correspondence, composition, and format, including the ability to proofread thoroughly and accurately to determines and make needed corrections to produce an error-free final document.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets