To provide various levels of support services including: Software and hardware troubleshooting, and various IT customer support for Tripler Army Medical Center.
- Resolve technical operational problems for approximately 9000 end user devices (EUD's) (for example, desktop computers, printers, scanners, fax machines, copiers, decentralized healthcare systems, etc).
- Responsible for the initial installation, implementation, and management of desktop computers, top-down application software, and commercial off-the-shelf software packages.
- Provide support and training to individual customers /users on basic desktop computer operations and application software on a case-by-case basis.
- Support the Information Assurance staff with Information Assurance Vulnerability Assessments.
- Document work in ticketing systems, provide weekly status updates on open tickets, resolve tickets on work completed, update pending tickets based on estimated completion date.
- Track and document all work not tracked in DHA (GSC) ticketing system in appropriate tracking systems.
Must have A+ Certification
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets