Strativia is seeking a qualified Materials Handler to support our client in Baltimore, MD.
The successful incumbent will:
- Manage various expendable and non‐expendable items and materials, which are handled through central supply channels.
- Coordinate, receive, dispose, transfer, and lift material, equipment and furniture. Must work closely with property book officers, supply manager and Tech Rep.
- Delivers supplies, equipment, and furniture from the warehouse to the requesting office.
- Responsible for overall organization and utilization of storage space.
- Properly stores and maintains excess furniture and equipment and other miscellaneous materials.
- Temporarily stores supplies and equipment designated for delivery to the assigned District or field location.
- Ensures all shipments are unloaded properly, and placed in an assembly or holding area.
- Inspects, accepts, and logs all deliveries.
- Prepares and enters receipts into computer system.
- Bar codes and prepares property receipts for all accountable property.
- Maintains a file of supporting documents.
- Coordinates with all primary hand receipt holders to schedule delivery of inventories.
- Uses receipt documents to post the formal property book system.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Full-Time Position
Starting Salary: Based Upon Experience
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets