Strativia is seeking a qualified Clinician Team Lead with a Master’s Degree in clinical social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) or a Master’s in Counseling with licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor and associated state license(s).
In order to successfully meet the performance objectives, the Contractor should possess these knowledge base and/or skill set:
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic knowledge of standard office procedures and the ability to interpret general direction
- The ability to use Microsoft Office Suite Software (Power Point, Excel, Word, Access)
- Posses knowledge of medical terminology and health care delivery systems.
- Experience with computerized client management systems is required.
- Experience and high degree of competence in program development, marketing, and public education
- Experience with the military, such as prior military service, military family member, or military family volunteer, is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of diagnostic skills in areas of psychopathology and psychosocial dynamics for clients
- Experiencing severe psychological trauma. High degree of competence in behavioral health
- Consultation, treatment program development, teaching, and counseling.
- Knowledge of legal information pertaining to patient confidentiality for behavioral health counseling.
Clinical providers or counselors must possess at the minimum, state licensure and five years post-graduate experience in behavioral health, individual, couple, family, mental health, and domestic or family violence counseling services.
Possess a thorough knowledge of laws protecting health information (HIPPA and Privacy Acts) in civilian and military settings as well as the professional ethics surrounding the behavioral health career field.
Demonstrated knowledge of data collection and verification is required, as well as the ability to prepare and provide timely and accurate summaries of information pertinent to the delivery of mental health.
Ability to participate in research and performance improvement studies.
Ability to operate a personal and/or government computer to input, store, retrieve and manipulate data for various reports as required.
- Contractor shall work with the sponsoring office to complete local requirements for gaining access to the network. Contractor shall work with the contracting office for processing into the Trusted Associate Sponsorship System (TASS).
- The contract employee may execute work and have access to information, which will require obtaining and maintaining a secret security clearance. A Common Access Card (CAC) is required for Base access and the Local Access Network (LAN).
Location: Raleigh, NC
Education: Master's Degree
Duration: Full-Time Position
Starting Salary: Based Upon Experience
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets