Strativia is seeking a Program Coordinator with a Bachelor's degree or demonstrated practical experience in the area(s) of expertise required by the Purchase Order, as well as a, demonstrated capability in program/project coordination applications with 3 years experience.
The candidate must:
Data Collection and Presentation:
- Maintain and draft update options for the organization’s strategic plan and Army Communities of Excellence (ACOE) submission. Brief options to RIARNG senior leadership for review/acceptance.
- Facilitate meetings for action plan teams working on strategic objectives. Aid Strategic Planning Team in creating a project plan, setting milestones and timeline, executing future meetings, tracking and reporting progress and completing the project.
- Coordinate Meetings for Strategic Planning, ACOE, AAR, and CAG(Command Action Group). These meetings shall review of the Strategic Planning, ACOE, AAR and CAG goals, objectives and timelines.
- Aid in the planning, preparation, execution, facilitation and completion of strategic planning meetings and off-site meetings. Offsite Strategic Planning is attended by RIARNG command and staff leaders. Brief plans for acceptance by senior leadership.
- Create, improve, and maintain the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)/monthly metrics for each directorate and MSC. A key element of this action is the quarterly collection of data that populates each BSC. Present BSC to the senior leaders for review/acceptance prior to monthly commanders call.
- Collect data to include: data calls, emails, phone calls, face-to-face contact and file system retrieval. Data Calls are due quarterly, no later than the 16th of the month in October, January, April, and July.
- Review, summarize, and report findings on data collected in SMS (Strategic Management System) from the RIARNG
- Collect Data for the TAGs Annual Report and associated projects that facilitate the dissemination TAGs strategic message.
- Present information, findings, results to the directorate chief, chief of staff, and senior leadership team. Facilitate group meetings and discussions as required.
- Privacy Regulations will be strictly followed to ensure confidentiality and right to privacy is maintained.
Army Community of Excellence (ACOE) Submission: The contractor shall:
Army Audit Readiness (AAR) Liaison: The contractor shall:
- Serve as an advisor to the Joint Planning Group, providing input from an ACOE perspective. Distributes all ACOE taskings to appropriate branch, compiles returned documentation and formats for TAG review prior to submission.
- Aid in the planning, preparation, and execution of the annual RIARNG ACOE submission. The document shall be divided into sections, and team members shall be assigned specific sections of the document to completed.
- Contractor shall ensure that his/her individual sections are accurate, complete, corroborate the information provided in other sections, and have logical, smooth transitions between other sections of the document. Contractor shall be involved in a quality review of the document.
Additional Requirements and Notes:
- Fulfill Army Audit Readiness Team requests for documentation from Rhode Island Army National Guard functional stakeholders
- Provide documentation for AAR testing of the following business processes.
- Statement of Budgetary Resources (SBR)
- Military Equipment/ General Equipment (MG/GE)
- Real Property (RP)
- Operating Materials & Supplies (OM&S)
- Environmental Liabilities (EL)
- Facilitate audit readiness, identify control owners, understand key supporting documents, and assemble required supporting documentation.
- Review, summarize, and distribute AAR requested samples for testing purposes.
- Track timelines/deadlines for stakeholders to provide requested documentation in order to meet AAR requirements.
- Upload supporting documents from functional stakeholders to the Army Audit Document Repository (AADR) within 30 days.
- Present course of action options to AAR Team leadership for corrective actions needed when deviations are found.
- Participate in Command Action Group to address areas of command emphasis and special project.
- Maintain documentation of testing results, and track passing rates and progress of corrective actions.
In order to successfully meet the performance objectives, the Contractor employee should possess the following knowledge/skills:
- Knowledge to maintain compliancy with Privacy Act Regulations
- Good communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite applications, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Experience with the military (prior service, military family member, military volunteer)
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently
East Greenwich, RI
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets