Strativia is seeking a Tactical Vehicle Manager with three to seven years of experience within a specific business or technical management discipline.
The Contractor will be required to:
- Provide transportation management; assisting with the coordination and planning in the use of warehouse storage; and the distribution of products and materials.
- Develop and maintain a program for inputting and updating the squadron’s equipment inventory of all Government furnished equipment.
- Develop and maintain an inspection, maintenance and in-servicing program for all squadron-assigned and squadron-acquired tactical vehicles, vessels, and small engine equipment IAW applicable manufacturer specifications and applicable Government regulations, directives, and checklists.
- Provide Training for Guardian Angel Personnel.
- Provide general administrative support to various 131 RQS offices including the Guardian Angel scheduler and squadron leadership. This support may consist of consolidating information and reporting from various sources of information such as current operations scheduling documentation, flight authorizations, currency documentation, Operational Risk Management (ORM) worksheets, logistics and contracting requests, external support requests, cost and pricing analysis, mission reports (MISREPs), etc.
Location: Moffett Federal Airfield, Santa Clara County
Duration: Full-Time Position
Starting Salary: TBD
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets