Strativia is seeking a qualified CADD Systems Application Developer - Senior (Computer Systems Programmer) to provide full time support to our customer, MDOT. The candidate shall possess the following skill-sets and experience:
- 5 years of experience managing and supporting Bentley Microstation.
- 5 years of experience configuring, managing and supporting Bentley Projectwise.
- 5 years of experience in the assessment, design, development, implementation, troubleshooting, documentation and upgrade of interoperable CADD standards and forced workspaces for Maryland transportation modals.
- 4 years of experience in developing software with a scripting language using VBscript.
- Good understanding of GIS concepts and data with demonstrated ability to design for the interoperability of Microstation and ArcGIS via translation software.
- A considerable understanding of current and emerging Bentley and ERSI products, services, processes, and methodologies, along with a continuing understanding of the business function and process.
- Expertise in the following technologies:
Candidate should include application development for any MDOT transportation modal. Qualifying MDOT applications shall be currently deployed and have a minimum of 2 years of successful implementation within an MDOT eGIS and the recommendation for implementation of the same by the responsible manager. Alternatively, qualifying application development may consist of the successful customization of existing code or widgets with the same 2 year current minimum track record and recommendation for implementation of the same code by the responsible manager for MDOT.The proposed TO Contractor Personnel shall demonstrate a level of expertise in a variety of database technical services, including but not limited to data warehousing and backup technologies.
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- HTML 5, CSS, Python
- ArcGIS environment
Location: Baltimore, MD
Duration: Full-Time Position
Education: Bachelors Degree
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets