Strativia is seeking a GIS Application Developer to provide full time support to our customer, MDOT. The candidate s
hall possess the following skill-sets and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience managing and configuring the ESRI ArcGIS Server. in
- Shall have at least 1 years of experience managing and maintaining the ESRI Image Server.
- Very strong understanding of CADD system concepts and data with demonstrated ability to design for the interoperability of Microstation and ArcGIS via translation software.
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience developing software in Object Oriented Programming.
- Shall have at least 3 years of experience in one of the following: C, C++, C#, Java, .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing applications using SharePoint.
- Shall have at least 1 year of experience developing GIS Mobile Application.
- Shall have at least 2 years of experience in developing software using a scripting language such as Perl, Python or VBscript.
- Shall have at least 2 years of experience developing applications using
- ArcGIS environment
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- HTML 5, CSS, Python
- Bachelors Degree from 4 Year College or University
Candidate should in addition to application development for any MDOT transportation modal. Qualifying MDOT applications shall be currently deployed and have a minimum of 1 year of successful implementation within an MDOT eGIS and the recommendation for implementation of the same by the responsible manager. Alternatively, qualifying application development may consist of the successful customization of existing code or widgets with the same 1 year current minimum track record and recommendation for implementation of the same code by the responsible manager for MDOT.
Baltimore, MD 21202
: Resume and 3 References
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets.
No Recruiters Please