Strativia is seeking a Marketing Specialist with a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or Communications.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of Social Media outlets to include web sites and applications.
- Maintenance and improvements to client website as needed to ensure soundness and functionality. Colors and imagery to reflect client brand and interface needs to encourage visitors to take a desired action.
- Will be the primary source for maintaining and publishing the monthly Service Member and Family Support newsletter.
- Provides input to leadership on the budget execution plan for effectiveness of the advertising programs and marketing initiatives based on market research conducted
- Collect and analyze metric data derived from official databases and various published studies and reports to analyze market trends to use as a basis for proposing future advertising and marketing strategies.
- Prepare Marketing and Advertising plan reports, graphs, charts; manage databases, reports and maintain records depicting current and future Marketing and Advertising planning goals/objectives.
- Evaluate marketing program performance against stated goals by compiling, organizing,and analyzing data and assisting in the development of trend analysis, return on investment (ROI).
- Coordinate with staff to obtain feedback on advertising and marketing programs from leaders across all branches and components of units within Oregon. Solicitation of this information will be through multiple sources, to include the development of After Action Reviews.
- Analyze return on investment (ROI) from all marketing and advertising programs, including internet, print, and media programs to identify trends and marketing initiatives that are most effective meeting marketing/ media goals.
- Implement a process that effectively and efficiently tracks and reports the status of the key indicators and that measure progress toward the established goals.
- Provide reports, presentations, briefings, and ideas that capitalize on new and emerging growth and recruiting opportunities.
- Conduct focus groups with target audiences.
- Develop and Manage Advertising Programs and Promotional Support:
- Implement Government approved plan and execute advertising programs that support all special events.
- Explore new methods to more effectively and efficiently market Service Member, veteran and their family’s resources to all branches and components, when applicable.
- Develop and implement advertising and marketing programs and partnerships that support the mission of the clients office. This may include development and design of custom artwork to assist branding an all branches/components resource in Oregon.
- Manage projects and pre-press stages through to actual print and distribution.
- Draft press releases for government review and approval of media distribution in relation to client achievements.
Location: Salem, OR
Duration: Full-Time Position
Starting Salary: $50,000
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets