Strativia is seeking an Inventory Manager to support the United States Military in Lansing, MI.
The contractor shall:
- provide logistics analysis for three annual exercises in support of the DCSLOG/G-4, MIARNG.
- provide status reports on logistical needs in regards to Northern Strike (NS) and Northern Exposure (NE) exercise. The report shall be due weekly using quad chart, glide path chart or method approved by the COR.
- develop the power point slides and briefings to report the status of running estimate for NE and NS to the DCSLOG, on a weekly basis.
- provide weekly and monthly updates, glide paths, reports, and briefings to the DCSLOG on the logistical requirements and status of annual exercises and State task orders.
- provide reports from existing task order spreadsheet to the DCSLOG weekly to track the suspense of internal and external task order, and advice on proposing task for DSCLOG.
- attend meetings and briefings in regards to logistics for annual exercises. provide logistic services for the DCSLOG in regards to unit supply and equipment sourcing, property transfers, equipment receipt, equipment turn-ins, property accountability, and equipment loans throughout the contract period on GCSS-Army.
- maintain dispatching system for non-tactical vehicle requests (GSA/NTV), portable toilet request, fuel needs, tents, and all other logistical requests made by units in support Northern Strike and Northern Exposure.
- conduct research in the logistical requirements for nations involved in exercises with the Michigan Army National Guard for the DCSLOG in regards to Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements (ACSA). Research is due to the COR no later than 45 calendar days prior to training event.
- manage and track the Request for Information (RFI) tracker, which tracks logistical questions from units.
- manage the existing task order process spreadsheet for the DCSLOG and track the suspense of internal and external task orders.
3 weeks to Camp Grayling are required per year.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets