Strativia is seeking a Contract Specialist for a Federal client.
- Must have at least three (3) to five (5) years of acquisition experience
- Must have experience and be proficient with Desktop PCs capable of running Windows 2000 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with Desktop Printers and Scanners
- Must have experience and be proficient with Shared office copier and fax machine
- Must have experience and be proficient with Windows 2000 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with MS Office 97 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with MS Internet Explore
- Must have experience and be proficient with Google/Google Docs
- Must be FAC-C II (or equivalent) certified.
- Shall assist with acquisition planning meetings and provide value-added assistance to customers in the program management arena, to include identifying customer requirements, creating requirements lists, creating Performance Work Statements (PWS)/Statements of Work (SOW) for ancillary services, Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE), financial planning and budgeting, and scheduling support.
- Shall assist with defining requirements to be procured by reviewing and assisting in the development of documents, establishing delivery terms/periods of performance, and determining applicable methods and contract vehicles for procurement.
- Shall act as initial contact to provide assistance to Contract Specialist and vendors via phone calls or e-mail to increase competition and the success rate of awards.
- Shall review and provide contractual guidance on evaluation criteria prior to issuance of solicitations.
- Shall assist with performing and providing contractual guidance for evaluation of proposals/quotes after closure of Request for Proposal (RFP) or Request for Quote (RFQ) to the client.
- Shall ensure that, on average, Commodity Order documentation is submitted in E-Approval in a timely manner so that awards are made within 32 calendar days or less from receipt of the finalized PWS/SOW/BOM.
- Shall use a variety of computer software programs in preparing and processing procurement reports for Market Research, trend analysis, forecast data and prices paid history, as requested.
- Shall conduct Market Research through various means and develop a repository of suppliers for various product lines. Including assisting with gathering information and state trends for improvement based on gathered data. Additionally use e-mail and other means to update procurement staff of pending procurements.
- Shall assist in the preparation of necessary Pre-RFQ and Pre-Award documentation to include, IGCE, Market Research, Determination & Findings (D&F) and Justification & Approvals (J&A).
- Shall assist with loading and maintaining contracts and BPA on various procurement systems.
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets