Strativia is seeking a Procurement Technician/Senior Administrative Assistant for a Federal client.
- Must have at least three (3) to five (5) years of experience
- Must have experience and be proficient with Desktop PCs and laptops capable of running Windows 2000 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with Desktop Printers and Scanners
- Must have experience and be proficient with shared office copier and fax machine
- Must have experience and be proficient with Windows 2000 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with MS Office 97 or greater
- Must have experience and be proficient with MS Internet Explorer
- Must have experience and be proficient with Google/Google Docs
Required Abilities and Knowledge:
- Shall have strong customer service skills
- Shall have a Help Desk, Account Management and/or Sales background with a focus on Customer Service
- Shall have the ability to listen to customers and provide feedback as well as make suggestions to enhance their overall experience.
- Shall have the ability to write formulas, run reports, and use Microsoft Excel with limited supervision
- Shall have the ability to conduct Market Research
- Shall have the ability to analyze trends and make suggestions
- Shall have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff
- Shall have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Shall have the ability to remain organized, multi-task and manage time in a fast-paced environment
- Shall possess a professional demeanor with the ability to display a calm and patient attitude while interacting with the customer.
- Shall have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Shall be comfortable with complex and frequently changing requirements and processes
- Shall have the ability to work in a busy environment with frequent distractions and interruptions
- Shall be capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Shall prepare and submit Closeouts documents to CO within 125 calendar days from the end of the Period of Performance or delivery date.
- Shall pick-up, receive, sort, route, and process all incoming U.S. mail and/or other delivered correspondence. The contractor shall pack, lift, carry, or move with handcart any files, boxes, etc. necessary to perform the mail functions.
- Shall also be responsible for copying/scanning documents, electronic/manual data entry, employee time card maintenance, project reports, typing/filing of official correspondence in support of training, personnel and other administrative functions, as required
: Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience.
: Atlanta, GA
: Associates Degree
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets