- Experience with using PHP LDAP functions and the PHP SOAP interface is desired. Candidate must have basic database knowledge and be able to work with MySQL/SQLite from PHP code.
- Must be familiar with technical aspects, cross browser/platforms testing, debugging and implementing third party components (widgets), security best practices, and graphical aspects.
- Candidate will also work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Experience with various open source Content Management Systems, including Drupal, WordPress and Joomla!.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Bachelor degree in computer science / software engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in software/web development
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a varied, fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines as well as work well with a team.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets