Strativia, LLC is seeking a qualified Marketing Coordinator for a federal client.
- The Marketing Coordinator shall possess a strong working knowledge of Windows XP, MAC OS X, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook/Exchange, Access, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Illustrator CS2, Adobe In-Design CS2, Adobe Acrobat Professional 7.0, Adobe Go-Live CS2, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Designer 7.0, FTP Commander, Macromedia Flash 8 and other software applications as required.
- Create and design dramatic and colorful flyers, ads, brochures, and banners to support ad campaigns to solicit interest.
- Provides Web Design and Server Management
- Design the home page and corresponding pages
- Design website using state of the art web design tools to provide a site that is easy to use and informative.
- Provide server management to ensure proper band width to promote accessibility to users. Manage server storage capacity so adequate levels of performance and content can be provided to the user.
- Ensure web address is part of all marketing efforts. Use the latest in listing techniques and software to ensure saturation of search engine listings. Ensure URL is on the first listing page of 98% of the top search engines based on consumer reports and rankings of the top web search portals.
- Prepares Input to the state marketing plan and its implementation.
- Assists with event coordination and scheduling.
- Ensures all events are posted to share point.
- Prepares, publishes and coordinates micro campaigns that are program, unit or branch specific.
- Maintain applicable spreadsheets, schedules, appointments, archiving documents, and manage routine correspondence. Compose correspondence, such as instructions on procedures, requests for information, letters of acknowledgment and Standing Operating Procedures for programs and policies.
- Prepare a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents, review, and finalize correspondence/documents. Proofread/edit correspondence and documents for correct grammar, spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and format.
- Establish and monitor suspense dates and bring to appropriate party’s attention those that cannot be met by requested date or when there is a conflict.
- Provides guidance and interpretation, as required, to members of the field recruiting force on enlistment criteria.
- Prepares and conducts recruiting management briefings.
- Assists in the development and coordination of recruiter production missions.
- Conducts training for all personnel on policies and processes.
Location: Charlestown, West Virginia
Duration: Full Time
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets