Strativia, LLC is seeking a qualified Federal Public Relations/Media Specialist.
- Independently update and maintain a calendar of projected press releases and media events.
- Compile all necessary information required for drafting press releases by searching court files, office files.
- Distribute draft press releases for review and comment before finalizing them for approval and public distribution.
- Independently distribute approved press releases to media, appropriate targeted stakeholders and agencies, and post the press releases on the client's website within an hour of distribution.
- Respond to media inquiries after conferring with the clients/stakeholders and provide public record information upon request from the media.
- Coordinate federal, state, local and tribal law enforcement agencies' involvement in press conferences to announce significant law enforcement operations and charges relating to prosecutions and civil actions.
- Coordinate media interviews and conduct research when necessary to be prepared for such interviews.
- Manage and update client's website and social media accounts.
- Independently create, maintain and continuously update the client's general media distribution list and supplemental media lists for targeted stakeholders and law enforcement agencies.
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Duration: Full-Time Position- 40 Hours
Starting Salary: Based Upon Experience
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets