Strativia is seeking a Systems Auditor with a minimum of 3 years of internal or external auditing experience, with a developed knowledge of IT audit concepts and requirements, GAAP, GAAS, and SSPIA (Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing).
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate / collaborate with various personnel in the acquisition / financial community, including Office of Financial Operations (FMO), Resource Sponsors, Program Managers, Program Support Team members within N7, N6, N8, BSC, Functional / Technical team leads, system interface partners, customers / end user representatives, workshops / events, working groups, ad-hoc teams, etc.
- Coordinate / attend planning / strategy sessions / audit / RMF meetings as required, via phone, video conference, local or offsite
- Assist in answering data calls by gathering / analyzing program data
- Support strategic planning / analysis and assist management in the decision making process
- Ensure NFRs and CAPs are included in a POA&M and are tracked until the Government has implemented adequate mitigation measures.
- Assist with program audit monitoring and control efforts, including critical path management, planning and preparing for critical events.
- Establish and implement other control methods tailored to N71 program requirements
- Coordinate / collaborate / assist in the receipt, review, dissemination of Provided By client (PBC) audit requests, tracking, redaction of sensitive information and submission of responses.
- Assist in the preparation / review of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Prepare briefing materials, issue papers, point papers, ad hoc reports and conduct special studies
- Draft and provide recommended responses to Navy, DoD, and other government agency questions or Electronic Procurement System (ePS) requests for information
- Assist with ERP troubleshooting and sweeper reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, management or information systems;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation,
- Five years of previous experience in accounting or auditing position(s) within a public or private college or university, a state or federal agency, an accounting/auditing firm, or with a corporation;
- High ethical standards and values; ability to organize work activities;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team;
- Working knowledge of the principles and practice of accounting and auditing.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.