Strativia is seeking a qualified Quality Assurance Engineer / Technical Writer.
Salary & Benefits:
- Demonstrate at least four (4) years of experience with manual functional/regression testing design andexecution experience.
- Shall have five (5) years of experience working with quality control methods and tools
- Demonstrate at least four (4) years of experience with collecting and organizing information for
preparation of user manuals, training materials, installation guides, proposals, and reports. Edits
functional descriptions, system specifications, user manuals, special reports, or any other customer
deliverables and documents.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently or under only general direction.
- Six (6) years of technical writing experience in technical environments, developing technical
documentation such as design documents, specifications, training materials, and production support
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.
Duration: Full Time W2
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
No Recruiters Please