Strativia is seeking a qualified Technical Writer with the following qualifications:
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- The proposed individual must possess a Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or related field from an accredited college or university.
Minimum Experience Qualifications:
Proposed individual shall have two years' experience in the following:
- Research, development, and drafting of Navy documents (policies) and forms, and knowledge of their role in supporting Command business and technical operations.
- Possess strong analytical abilities and advanced writing capabilities to include proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and format.
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Word, to manage large documents to include section/chapter breaks, automatic table of contents, hyperlinks, import/export features, and advanced table development (forms). The ability to edit documents for complete content, logical sequence, and clarity.
- Knowledge of Adobe Professional and Adobe LiveCycle Designer (preferred) for the development of Command forms to include layout and design, captions, and data fields, electronic signatures, etc.
- Possess knowledge of the Navy Correspondence Manual (SECNAV M-5216.5)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 5 Years
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity.
Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets
No Recruiters Please