Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.Strativia is seeking a Technical Writer with a minimum of 3 years of experience
Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in documentation of high level and day-to-day level execution documentation, including Program / Project Schedules and Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), System Administration / End User Guides, Work Process Checklists, Interface Memorandum of Agreements, Interconnection Security Agreements (ISA), Interface Reconciliation Memorandums, system diagrams, responses to audit Notice of Findings and Recommendations (NFR), audit Corrective Action Plans (CAP).
- Impeccable writing skills. Writing samples required. Must be able to apply these writing skills to multiple types of technical and administrative documentation as assigned.
- Ability to take initiative and work very independently with little direction. Being a self-starter, being highly organized, having a keen attention to detail, and providing task status is crucial.
- Attend meetings related to planning, strategy session, audit, etc. as required, via phone, video conference, locally, or offsite.
- Take meeting minutes for all meetings as assigned, to include attendees, action items, responsible party, due dates, etc., and provide to applicable team members as assigned, including at a minimum, the PM and assistant PM; keep record of minutes and submit within assigned deadline. Knowledge of shorthand preferred but is not required.
- Advanced skills in MS Visio, MS Excel, MS Word (both writing and formatting), MS Project, MS Access, and creating often complex org charts, flow charts, spreadsheets, and forms. Excellent data analysis skills, charting / graphing, Pivot tables / graphing, Power BI, dashboarding, and balanced scorecard skills may be helpful.
- Advanced skills in SharePoint, both as an administrator and as an end user. Assist in implementation and maintenance of the SharePoint site used for documentation, team collaboration, task assignment / tracking, metrics,
- Outlook and task tracking skills are required, as well as ability to update the SharePoint PBC tracker metadata and upload attachments.
- Exceptional ability to meet deadlines and take initiative. Seeking someone with a high level of confidentiality, honesty, integrity, and positive work ethic and attitude.
- Ability to understand and take direction/assignments well and with a positive/receptive attitude from supervisors, team lead, and others as needed, and produce deliverables precisely as instructed by all established deadlines. Must be able to handle multiple concurrent tasks and have the ability to switch priority on those tasks as requested and still meeting established/revised deadlines.
- Ability to analyze, simplify, and/or write about complex information/text, manipulate large and complex documents, and obtain content information from multiple sources/Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in multiple locations.
- Provide advice when requested on documentation from the writing perspective.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, English, or other technical discipline preferred.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets