Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is seeking a Systems Auditor with a minimum of 3 years of internal or external auditing experience, with a developed knowledge of IT audit concepts and requirements, GAAP, GAAS, and SSPIA (Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing).
Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate / collaborate with various personnel in the acquisition / financial community, including Office of Financial Operations (FMO), Resource Sponsors, Program Managers, Program Support Team members within N7, N6, N8, BSC, Functional / Technical team leads, system interface partners, customers / end user representatives, workshops / events, working groups, ad-hoc teams, etc.
- Coordinate / attend planning / strategy sessions / audit / RMF meetings as required, via phone, video conference, local or offsite
- Assist in answering data calls by gathering / analyzing program data
- Support strategic planning / analysis and assist management in the decision making process
- Ensure NFRs and CAPs are included in a POA&M and are tracked until the Government has implemented adequate mitigation measures.
- Assist with program audit monitoring and control efforts, including critical path management, planning and preparing for critical events.
- Establish and implement other control methods tailored to N71 program requirements
- Coordinate / collaborate / assist in the receipt, review, dissemination of Provided By client (PBC) audit requests, tracking, redaction of sensitive information and submission of responses.
- Assist in the preparation / review of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP)
- Prepare briefing materials, issue papers, point papers, ad hoc reports and conduct special studies
- Draft and provide recommended responses to Navy, DoD, and other government agency questions or Electronic Procurement System (ePS) requests for information
- Assist with ERP troubleshooting and sweeper reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, management or information systems;
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation,
- Five years of previous experience in accounting or auditing position(s) within a public or private college or university, a state or federal agency, an accounting/auditing firm, or with a corporation;
- High ethical standards and values; ability to organize work activities;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team;
- Working knowledge of the principles and practice of accounting and auditing.
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA - Teleworking Is Possible.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary is competitive and based upon experience.
- Summary of Benefits: health / dental / vision / retirement / education, etc.