Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
We are currently looking to hire an A/V-VTC Engineer to work at Fort Benning, GA
Join a growing VTC program supporting the MCoE at Ft. Benning, Ga. The VTC program provides services vital to leadership operations and their ability to collaborate effectively with widely dispersed staff and support functions. This position is highly visible to senior leadership, military and civilian. Candidate must have the ability to quickly diagnose and solve issues with AV/VTC hardware and software components. There are over 150 VTC suites that are supported.
Candidate must have:
- Update and maintain an accurate database that includes all VTC suites inventory by IP, Unit, Location, POC, Site ID, etc.
- Schedule and operate VTC conference bridging for suites. Provide system configuration management, circuit validation and all other functions on the bridge and end points.
- Update software and firmware versions on all VTC equipment. Remove, install and test section equipment to accomplish equipment configurations as required to maintain 100% operational status of section equipment.
- Operate VTC equipment including powering up teleconferencing equipment, checking equipment for proper operation, setting audio levels, positioning camera functions, and performing secure or non-secure set-up. Assist Organization facilitators with conducting VTC, which may include conference preparation, monitoring VTC equipment and system performance, reporting equipment and network problems to appropriate parties and performing maintenance and repair. Perform operator level repairs of VTC equipment and repair or replace malfunctioning wiring, cabling and terminations associated with the equipment. Perform periodic maintenance on the VTC as specified by the manufacturer’s preventive and periodic maintenance specifications and the Government’s periodic maintenance schedule.
- Develop SOPs for VTC scheduling, operation, and maintenance processes and procedures. Coordinate functional tests and scheduled VTCs with local and remote users, NEC, Defense Information Systems Global-Video Services (DVS), Defense Information Systems Network (DISN), and installation bridge operators. Conduct site surveys to validate equipment for all new requirements.
- Assist the MCoE G-6 with Certificates of Networthiness (CON) and Configuration Control Board (CCB) submissions to Information Assurance. Implement configuration updates to the bridge topology as a result of changes to security requirements or the installation’s network architecture. Provide implementation status reports to the COR on an as- required basis. Assist the Government with AT&T and Army validations/certifications for VTC systems and provide updates to the GVS-SW database as changes occur.
- Applicant will be required to complete Windows 10 Training available in SkillPort.
- 7+ years of AV experience in a DoD setting.
- Active Interim Secret or higher Clearance
- Security + Certification completion within 90 days of start.
- Windows 10 training within 90 days of start.
- Cisco Video Network Specialist Certification (210-065 CIVND or current version)
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets