Strativia delivers technical and professional services to both government (federal, state & local) and commercial organizations worldwide. Our core services include: Web & Application Development, Big Data & Analytics, Cloud & Infrastructure, Cybersecurity, Program & Administrative Management, Management Consulting, Logistics and Operations, Integrated Facilities Management, and Staff Support. We work with our clients in a spirit of collaboration and true partnership by understanding their needs and delivering real results. We have seen tremendous growth in the past few years and expect that to continue for many years to come.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity below please contact us an join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is seeking a travel clerk with a minimum of two years in the information technology field; have excellent customer service skills, telephone etiquette, and strong organizational background to support our client in Illinois.
Duties & Responsilibities:
- Acquire and update personnel data that will be used to establish traveler profiles in DTS. Maintain updates to DTS database when changes occur due to personnel actions within ECBC-RI. Analyze travel documents and reports available in the DTS. Utilize existing help desk policies, processes, procedures, and ECBC-RI Time Management System or similar system and makes any necessary updates or changes. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, trouble-shooting problems, developing processes for reporting, tracking issues and problems registered as help desk tickets, classifying help desk tickets, assigning them for corrective action and determining the root cause of problems, as well as, the process for verifying that ticket problems are resolved.
- Initiate and process an average of twenty (20) basic DTS Authorizations/Vouchers per week, approximately four (4) per day. Submit Authorization Summary Report every Friday by COB.
- On a weekly basis, use DTS to compile the ECBC-RI Traveler Status spreadsheet listing RDECOM-ECBC-RI site travel by commodity supported, travel destination, trip duration, and trip purpose, and submit spreadsheet every Monday by COB.
- Use DTS to compile a weekly report documenting un-submitted Vouchers, submitting the report every Tuesday for the previous week.
- Participate in bi-weekly Defense Connect Online (DCO) DTS global telecon, the second and fourth Tuesday of every month.
- Maintains a current and accurate spreadsheet listing all ECBC-RI employees by Branch and their respective timekeepers, primary and alternate super-users, certifiers within ECBC-RI, and the DCPS CSR. Update spreadsheet weekly and provide an accurate, updated report every Wednesday.
- High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
- One (1) year’s documented experience in customer service support. The Contractor shall possess a thorough and high level of customer service experience and be able to work with several individuals or groups on a daily basis to resolve issues.
- One (1) year’s documented experience demonstrating organizational skills.
- One (1) year’s documented experience in the use of web-based software applications and tool for data entry, information look up, and data collection in support of organization and its members.
- Documented intermediate computer skills which allow for efficient use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and all programs in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets