Strativia is currently looking to hire a Logistics/Supply Lead for our Logistics Material Control Activity contract with AFRL at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. This individual will oversee a team that provides admin, material handling, equipment control, shipping and receiving, and supply store activities for LMCA AFRL at Kirtland.
Should have a min of 3 years experience in a supervisory capacity that demonstrates working knowledge of general supply principles such as:
- Provide full-time on site management of the day-to-day operations of the Logistics Material Control Activity at the Air Force research Lab (AFRL) Phillips Research Site (PRS) at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, NM.
- Act as the Primary Equipment Custodian and perform an annual review of the ARFL custody list.
- Compile and Submit monthly metrics reports detailing activity on Equipment, IT, and other assets.
- Manage the Report of Survey (ROS) program for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed property.
- Assist equipment and ITE custodians to complete annual floor-to-book Inventories.
High School Diploma and relevant logistics, supply, and supervisory experience required.
- Materials Management
- Inventory Control
- Storage and Receipt
- Property Management
Individuals should be able to obtain and DoD Secret Clearance.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets