Strativia has a vacancy for a qualified Personal Property Technician with a Secret clearance to support our client in Kings Bay,GA.
The successful incumbent must:
- Have a minimum of two years of successful professional experience in one or more of the following areas: Property Management, Supply, Logistics, Warehouse Management, and Inventory Management. Experience may be in the civilian sector, but Federal government experience in this area is preferred.
- Be able to communicate orally and in writing, utilizing a high degree of tact and diplomacy, and possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively discuss Navy Property Management matters with government employees, contractors, and military personnel of all levels.
- Possess the analytical ability to define or recognize the dimension, scope of work involved, to compile data from multiple sources, to establish the facts, and to take or recommend action based upon application or interpretation of established guidelines.
- Possess and maintain a SECRET security clearance.
- Be able to physically lift and carry items weighing up 30 pounds for short distances, climb ladders, maneuver around large obstacles (including crates and equipment) located in small storage spaces, and to travel to different buildings/areas on SUBASE, including buildings/areas not wheelchair accessible.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets