Strativia is a growing provider of services to federal and local government clients. We are looking for a talented person to help support our widely-dispersed workforce.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS DESIRED:
- Recommend, prepare, update and implement human resource policies and procedures.
- Lead the recruitment and onboarding of staff, both exempt and non-exempt, including candidate sourcing and initial screening.
- Conduct the orientation program for new employees, and recommending process changes accordingly.
- Assist in employee relations, including implementation of EEO policies -- working with management and senior HR to investigate and resolve employee matters, including but not limited to harassment, discrimination, and other employment issues.
- Recommend and implement morale and team building activities on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance on the impact of new developments related to HR best practices and pertinent local and federal laws and regulations.
- Manage the HRIS system, including data input and reporting.
- Provide general HR support to employees in 7 or more states.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with all grade levels of employees and managers.
- Experience recruiting for cleared and non-cleared Professional and Non-Professional positions.
- Experience using multiple sources for candidate identification. (On-line, Headhunting, Networking)
- Excellent written communications skills that include clear development of ideas, and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Strong written editing skills to allow serving as editor of documents and communicating clearly with employees.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and implement compliance with labor laws and regulations in different states.
- Demonstrated active listening skills for one-on-one as well as group discussion(s).
- Strong problem-solving skills, with demonstrated creativity and independence to address work challenges.
- Flexibility to work extra hours and to attend meetings and meet deadlines as necessary.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- PHR desirable.
- Proven organizational, communication, and administrative skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an HR Generalist, with 2-3 years in the government contracting environment with SCA contract experience preferred.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets