Strativia has an exciting opportunity for a Waterborne Program Specialist (WPS) to support our Navy client in West Hampton Beach, NY.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- DoD certified Master Diver or commercial civilian equivalent.The contractor shall have experience and qualifications in the operation of US Navy approved underwater breathing equipment, support systems, and recompression chamber operations and have a thorough familiarity with recognition and treatment of diving emergencies as outlined in the US Navy Diving Manual.
- Three years of experience/knowledge and demonstrate familiarity in certification and maintenance of high-pressure air systems and US Navy approved under water breathing equipment and support systems. The contractor shall have three years of experience/knowledge in implementation and employment with the US Navy Dive/Jump Reporting System (DJRS). Must be qualified and able to perform as Work Center Supervisor utilizing the US Navy Planned Maintenance System, and the Ship's Maintenance and Material Management System as it applies to diving for near, mid, and long-term equipment requirements.
- Three years of experience/knowledge in reading blue-prints and schematic drawings, understand specifications, and interpret illustrated parts breakdowns and other publications used in the field of maritime equipment and dive related specialization.
- Analyze educational & training programs, and use the data to provide quarterly reports to the Squadron Commander or Director of Operations on the current status of each squadron member’s training progress. Report current status and availability of existing career development courses and programs, as required in career field educational training plans, squadron annual training plans, and directed through Major Command (MAJCOM) guidance.
- Provide current status for all 60 Pararescue, Combat Rescue Officer and Survival Specialist upgrades. Including but not limited to; 3, 5, 7, & 9-skill level upgrades, Element Leader, Recovery Team Leader, Static Line & Military Free Fall Jump Master, NREMT-Paramedic, Advanced Tactical Weapons Training, Confined Space/Collapsed Structure, Swift Water Rescue, Rescue Watercraft & Boat Master Qualification, Combat Diving Supervisor, and Dive Medical Technician.
- Forecast, track, coordinate, and schedule all formal training courses for Pararescue, Combat Rescue Officers, and support personnel assigned to the Rescue Squadron.
- Implement, schedule, track and record execution of Mission Essential Task Listings (METLs), Job Qualification Standard (JQS), Task Condition Standards (TCS), Mission Qualification Training (MQT), Qualification Training Packages (QTP), Initial Qualification Training (IQT), Memorandums of Understanding (MOU), Programs of Instruction (POI), and Continuation Training (CT) as they pertain to the Guardian Angel Weapon System and individuals.
- Work with the Squadron Aviation Recourse Management (SARM) office to ensure proper forecasting of training currency items utilizing software programs Aviation Resource Management, WinPex, ePex, Oracle Discoverer, and disseminate that information to the Rescue Squadron Commander and Director of Operations.
Start Date : TBD
Location: West Hampton Beach, NY
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets.