Strativia is seeking a qualified IT Manager to support our client at the Tripler Army Medical Campus (TAMC) in Hawaii. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ work experience administering and maintaining various types of IT/VI systems.
- Maintain all IM/IT systems, equipment, and infrastructure.
- Coordinate and provide touch labor support, in conjunction with other TAMC IMD sections and Medical Command (MEDCOM) technical support personnel.
- Monitor and report to Networking Branch and CHD Chief on any leased circuit and equipment outages affecting IT operations.
- Monitor climate controls affecting IM/IT communications and IT equipment.
- Experience with patient queuing systems, pharmacy systems, VoIP voice switch, VTC set-up, communications troubleshooting, EUD support, voice/data/CATV network infrastructure. IT customer support
IAT Level I
*Will require travel to WOMH Clinic and may require travel to/from TAMC in support of systems/ apps, attend meetings, and obtain training
- Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets.